2004
Volume 57, Issue 1
  • ISSN: 2542-6583
  • E-ISSN: 2590-3268

Abstract

Abstract

In 1942 students had no possibility to leave abroad and dr. Matthieu Schyns formed a commission for theological study. In 1950 the French-speaking Protestant Theological Faculty started, followed by the Dutch-speaking department in 1954. The Dutch Reformed Church was one of the sponsors at the foundation. Currently, the faculty consists of 10 professors, 2 visiting professors, 5 lecturers, 8 scientific staff members and 2 scientific assistants. The Faculty’s library, once started with 200 books, counts at the moment about 40.000 titles and 130 periodicals. A daughter-institution was founded at Butare (Rwanda).

Loading

Article metrics loading...

/content/journals/10.5117/NTT2003.1.002.LIAG
2003-01-01
2022-12-07
Loading full text...

Full text loading...

http://instance.metastore.ingenta.com/content/journals/10.5117/NTT2003.1.002.LIAG
Loading
This is a required field
Please enter a valid email address
Approval was a Success
Invalid data
An Error Occurred
Approval was partially successful, following selected items could not be processed due to error